Australian Visas

Australian Visas

There are a range of Australian Visas available, depending on your circumstances.

In short, for international students who wish to stay in Australia after their studies, there are a range of temporary and permanent options, such as:

Skilled Graduate ( Subclass 485) - an 18 month visa if you have completed 2 years of Australian Study.

For skilled workers, skilled migration may be available for:

1. Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
2. Skilled Nomination Visa (Subclass 190)
3. Skilled Nomination or Sponsored Provisional (Subclass 489)

We can also assist with Skilled Assessment and Expressions of Interest, if applicable.

In regards to Employer Sponsored Migration for skilled worker, we assist with enquiries about

1. Temporary Work (Skilled) 457 Visa
2. Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) Visa
3. Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) (Subclass 187) Visa

For people who want to start a business or invest in Australia, this may be possible and we can assist with your enquiry about:

1. 188 Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (Subclass 188)
2. 888 Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (Subclass 888)
3. 132 Business Talent (Permanent) visa (Subclass 132)
4. Significant Investor Visa

Family Migration may be available for people who are related to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or eligible New Zealand Citizens. For example, you may be looking at either of the:

Contributory Parent Visa (Residence) (Subclass 143) or Temporary (Subclass 173)

For people married, engaged or living with an Australian partner, you may consider partner migration:

1. Partner Visa (Subclass 820/801) onshore
2. Partner Visa (Subclass 309/100) offshore
3. Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

For those aged 18-30 on a working holiday, we can provide information on possible migration opportunities after you have completed your working holiday.

Costanzo Lawyers can assist you with the following:

1. Preparation and filing of a thorough visa application and management of all required departmental paperwork.
2. Keep you up to date on the progress of your application, prepare any submissions in support and respond to departmental requests for further information.
3. Submissions such as waivers of No Further Stay condition and appeals at the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT).
4. Advise on any legislative changes which may impact your options or visa eligibility.

Costanzo Lawyers makes a complex area of law easy understand. If you need advice on Australian immigration Laws and visa criteria, and your options about skilled, employer sponsored business or family migration, please do not hesitate to contact Robert De Angelis, our migration lawyer and Registered Migration Agent at out office.

Comments are closed.